Friday, August 28, 2009

Registering & Logging In

You can create memorials @ Find A Grave for anybody including pets.

First you have to register. Once you click on this link you’ll see this:

Fill in the blanks & when you’re done click “send my info”.

I can’t remember if they do email verifications or not. They send you an email & you’re supposed to follow a link within it. But then you should be registered.

Then you can login. Once you click on this link you’ll see this:

The email & password you gave them above is what you enter here. Once you login you’ll be taken to their home page. But now you should see your username in the upper right hand corner. If you were to click on it you could visit your personal profile.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I'm going to use your tutorial to help me as I embark on a project to learn more about how to use Find A Grave. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete